

Cousin Greg got married on May 23, to Allison
in Cloudcroft, NM. I was the flowergirl and my new friend, James, was the ringbearer.
Everyone was wondering if we would do a good job and we did. We got lots of candy treats to help us remember
how to do a good job!!
in Cloudcroft, NM. I was the flowergirl and my new friend, James, was the ringbearer.
Everyone was wondering if we would do a good job and we did. We got lots of candy treats to help us remember
how to do a good job!!

After the wedding, we went to the Lodge Pavilion for a party. I ate lots of fruit and cheese and then some really yummy CHOCOLATE cupcakes. Everyone looked at my face after I ate the chocolate. Hmmmm. . . .I wonder why?

Then we visited my Aunt Jo-an in Las Cruces, NM.
Her house is an "adobe" house that she has built on the mesa.
It is very different from homes in Washington.
It is very different from homes in Washington.




No comments:
Post a Comment