Monday, May 25, 2009

At the CABIN

Last weekend mom took me to the McVicker's cabin. I called it the CABIN house, saying cabin in the deepest voice I could. Emily played with me a lot. She took me out on this floating dock and we laid on our bellies looking into the water. We could also jump on the dock and it would rock back and forth. I really never wanted to leave that floating dock.Heidi and mom came out on the dock with us. It was so beautiful out there! If I wanted to go out on the dock I had to put the life jacket on and have an adult with me. Sometimes I still couldn't go because the adults wanted to stay by the fire. Good thing for Emily because she usually came out there with me.
This is Emily and Heidi looking down the lake. We never got to go out on the boat in the water but we got to look at the water a lot! I'm really glad they were there to help me play out on the dock!
I had a good time at the CABIN. I'm really glad mom took me and I really want to go back sometime. If you can see in the background of this picture the garage like CABIN on the left of the picture is were we stayed.
After playing for hours on the dock we had BBQ hotdogs and then we got to have S'mores! Mom and Heidi and Emily helped make the marshmellows but I got to eat them! We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment