Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May Day

I have some new friends that are upstairs with Heidi. Rhondi is the best, she wears make-up. I went upstairs to help Rhondi with dinner and got sidetracked by the big box of make-up. Rhondi and I decided to make me beautiful. She tried to do it but them I wanted to do my own make-up. And look how pretty I am!


We came outside to show everyone and they just loved it! Heidi took lots of pictures which made me feel even more special!

This is my friend "peanup" his real name is Josh but they call him peanut, I'm not sure why though. I can't really say that work which is why I call him peanup.This is Rhondi. I like Rhondi a lot. Especially when she helps me with make-up. I also love to follow her around when she is doing anything whether it is laundry or cooking or blowing bubbles.While Rhondi and Peanup and I were doing make-up and cooking and laundry mommy and Zack played Deal or No Deal. I love that game too. I really like pushing the buttons and the noises they make.

5-1-09

No comments:

Post a Comment