Monday, August 24, 2009

Saturday Mornings

This was the last Saturday morning I got to play with Brandi. She is going back to Boston. I am really going to miss her. But we did have a lot of fun this morning.
I got a new jump robe from her. We tried to jump but I'm not quite sure what to do with it. So instead I just jump up and down while holding onto the handles. I'm pretty good at that. I even wore my Harvard shirt for her.

This is a new trick she showed me. She looks a little bit nervous about me doing it. I tap my elbow and yell "ELBOW DROP." She told me I was suppose to say it in a deep mean voice but I get too excited and it comes out in a pretty high pitch voice. It is still really fun, she let me elbow drop her for a long time!

But, besides learning all the new moves and dances from Brandi, she makes me "bubbles." I love bubbles and she always let me have them. And Saturday I got them twice! I'm sure going to miss Brandi.

No comments:

Post a Comment