Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My first BBQ this year!

I loved my first bbq so much I ate all my food before the camera was even drug out. We had hot dogs and pineapple grilled on the bbq with some chips! I accidentally touched the hot lid after I was warned over and over not to touch it. It hurt a lot but after I got to run it under the hose for a couple of minutes I felt better and there were no marks on my hand. I think I have learned not to touch the bbq anymore.Heidi did the grilling for us. She is good at it. There were beans but I didn't want any. Me and mommy eating together. She let me have seconds of the pineapple. It was so good! I love my mommy and spending time in our yard with her. We had a great time. After the bbq I got to play with my new dolls I got from her school. Now they have to stay in the tub because they take baths with me but are too wet to ever get out of the tub.

4-25-2009




No comments:

Post a Comment