Happy Birthday to me!! I turned three on October 22nd!! See how I can curl my tongue!
My birthday party was so much fun! There were lots of people and cupcakes and games and PRESENTS!! See how funny Adam is playing pin the nose on Mickey! My family and friends got blindfolded then spun around and had to put a nose on Mickey. It was so fun to watch. They kept trying to get me to do it but I said, "no thank you!" I wasn't so sure about being blindfolded and spun around. Seems a little bit scary!
After games I got to open presents! That was so much fun! I loved everything I got.

But Grandpa had to be on "nose patrol." He kept swooping in and wiping my nose. It was slightly annoying but with so many presents around me I did a really good job ignoring him.

See my princess crown!? I got a lot of princess stuff and can't stop wearing it all! And see my two cousins behind me. Yup, they were trying to take all my presents. So instead of enjoying the presents before I opened the next I had to open them really quick so I could snatch the next one from their hands before they took it from me. Those silly cousins!
No comments:
Post a Comment