Sunday, November 1, 2009

3rd Birthday Party Cont. again

See how much fun we had! This is the last I will write about it. There were just so many pictures I wanted to share and share.
Here's mom in my princess hat. And see Mickey in the background? Grandpa drew that for me. But no one got his nose in the right place...
This is me and my friend Bella. We are playing upstairs and having a really good time. She had a birthday right after me.
Look at my outfit! It's my new skirt and cape! Isn't it wonderful! I "lobe" it! And also marmalade and her new outfit that matched mine!
These are my cousins again. And my "R" cape!! It was really fun to wear!
Well that was my birthday, and now I'm THREE!! Thank you to everyone that helped me celebrate! It was really the best Mickey Mouse birthday party I've ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment