skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, February 23, 2009

Flower Girl

I am going to be a flower girl in May for my mommy's cousin Greg. We will fly to New Mexico for an outdoor wedding in the mountains. My mommy and grandma say I will need to practice listening, being quiet, and remember how to share. I think I have about 3 monthes to practice.


Posted by Heidi at 9:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Life with Reece

Reece's favorite expressions. . . .

  • Why. . . . . . ???
  • Did you get my email??
  • peanup
  • Polka dots
  • "Noooooo"
  • "Who's that or What's that?"
  • "Ummmm..."
  • "Tomorrow"
  • "Hold you"
  • "I love you!"
  • "Sorry!"
  • "Thank You!"
  • "Oh boy!"
  • "Little bit"
  • "Maybe"
  • "Noooooo"

Reece's current favorite books

  • Blueberries for Sal
  • Where's My Binky?
  • Hop on Pop

Being a rockstar with mommy!

Being a rockstar with mommy!
Reece likes to perform, this day was just one of many!!

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (36)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ▼  February (11)
      • Painting
      • Flower Girl
      • a morning at the zoo and at papa's and mama's
      • Bubbles
      • Faces of Reece
      • Her first day!
      • Making dinner
      • Christmas Elmo
      • Superbowl Sunday
      • Children's Museum
      • Fun Sunday

About Me

Heidi
View my complete profile