I just have a cute story. I'll throw a picture onto the end of the post but it will be unrelated.
I have to preface this story with some background info Megan will have to help me with. Reece loves her dolls. At Christmas time she had four dolls she loved - Mimi, Abby, Annie and Robbie. Robbie was always the outcast having to sleep on the floor in the bedroom (that was just if she was lucky) otherwise she wasn't even found before it was time to go to bed. The other three always got to sleep in bed with her with their pillow and blankets. And they had to be all tucked in "like a taco" and kissed before Reece could go to bed.
So the real story behind all this:
For Christmas I gave her a plastic Elmo farm set that came with a bonus plush Elmo. On Christmas day night I got this text from Megan and it is one of the cutest things ever!
Just was calling to tell you that all the girls have joined Robbie next to the bed on the floor and Elmo is the only one allowed to sleep in the bed with her! She even asked for me to wrap him like a taco! And kiss him goodnight!:)
This is the cutest little girl ever!!!
ReplyDeleteCindy