Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Meeting Sofie

I got to meet Sofie at Wauwa's house the other day. I just loved everything about her. It was really strange that she cried the whole time. And a little bit confusing because she was crying and everyone else was laughing. So instead I ignored both and just played and played with Sofie. It was so much fun!
We played with lots of toys. She had a whole bag fun so I kept switching them. I'd give her her blue one, then the colorful one, then the chewy one and jsut kept switching and switching. I kept making sure she was okay with it. She seemed to be, she would just stare at me. But that was fine.
Sometimes I would just love her so much and want to kiss her and hug her just so she would know. She didn't like this very much. I don't know why cause I just wanted to love her. That was confusing too. Doesn't everyone want hugs?
Sofie and I had so much fun. But then she needed a break. I don't know why because we were having so much fun. So I went and played with Tiffy instead. She saved me from Sydney a lot of time. I love her too, and she didn't cry when I wanted to love her.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute post I love it! Sofie loved meeting Reece despite all the screaming. :) Megan

    ReplyDelete