I love blueberries! Every time I am upstairs I ask for them!

Of course they are frozen, that is my favorite way to eat them!
Heidi blames Grandma for that. Heidi said when she was growing up Grandma always had frozen blueberries. And they are Grandma's favorite too. That is why she freezes them (oh and of course she freezes them because she knows I love them!).
On a side note I (Heidi) need to tell you something totally cute that happened this morning. I got Cinderella last weekend and Reece and I were watching it for the first time this morning. After the fairy godmother came and made Cinderella beautiful and got her to the ball, when Cinderella walked into the palace by herself through all the guards, Reece started clapping and cheer so loud because Cinderella was beautiful and made it to the ball!!! It was super cute! Maybe you had to be here :o)
What a fun Saturday morning! :o) Love you girls!
ReplyDelete